Wednesday, April 13, 2016

StampNation Weekly Challenge

Today's challenge on StampNation is Showers+Sunshine=Flowers

Make a card that features at least one of these elements or Go Wild and use all 3.

So for this first card I use the sunshine and turned it into a hot air balloon.



Card One Supplies:
Sizzix Hot Air Balloon Die Set
Mama Elephant Pigment Inks 
    Apricot and Buttercup
Hot Air Balloon Basket stamped from Kraft cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol CR10 Marker
Splatters are Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist in Bittersweet
Sunshine on balloon is a Sunflower stencil by Plaid, colored with Ranger Distress Inks 
   Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin
Stamp Sets: Studio Calico #0072762
Jillibean Soup Chilled Cucumber Set
Special Delivery Stamp Set (mfg unknown)


For this second card I went with the flowers but used lots of yellow to bring in the sunshine.



Card Two:
Ranger Distress Inks
   Mustard Seed
   Carved Pumpkin
   Peacock Feathers
   Stormy Sky
WOW clear embossing powder
Inkadinkadoo Fluid Motion Stamp Set 
Fun Foam hello die cut mfg unknown


Although the two above were the ones I submitted to SN, you know that I couldn't stop there.


I had to get a card with the showers theme in too.


Last one, a little sunshine and flowers.

Last bit of news today...
Blog Hop Giveaway Winner
Denise S. you've won $10 in Stampin' Up product.
Thanks for hopping and commenting on both the
  and the  
blog hops. 
Contact me within 7 days to claim your prize.
Email me at scrapsbygracie at gmail.com.

Happy Crafting
Theresa


2 comments:

  1. Theresa, just stopped in and saw my name. I will email you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the umbrella! they are all wonderful!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!