Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday Technique = One layer cards

I know I said there wouldn't be any Tuesday Technique or Friday Challenge posts this month, but I had to share these cards with you.  I also didn't complete my GOC homework for this week. I'm behind. What's new!  So let's get inky today for our Tuesday Technique and maybe by next week I'll have something good to report on the GOC.

I made a bunch of one layer cards with just distress ink, a little spray mist, a couple of stamps and some cardstock bases.


  

  




So, what do you think? I think they turned out pretty nice. I especially like the ones with the black trim and yes they are one layer cards.  I just masked off the color and added the black ink.  I used Stampin' Up white embossing powder for the sentiments and flowers on the bottom set of cards.

So go and get inky!

Happy Crafting

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!