Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!


Thought I'd share the Valentine's Day digi layout that I made and posted on Facebook for my hubby.

Also I'd like to share something that I hope you will enjoy.

I highly recommend going to see Chonda Pierce anytime you get the chance. 
I've seen her in concert a couple of times and you will leave blessed, changed and with tears of joy and laughter running down your face. Wear your waterproof panties! You'll be peeing yourself from laughing so hard.

She has suffered so greatly with the loss of her mom and husband over that last few years and this movie is the real look at the journey through that suffering and how she still found joy and laughter.
I can't wait to see it.




Here is the link to her YouTube channel. Check her out. I dare you not to laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!