Monday, July 1, 2013

Cards Anyone?

I've been involved in a great group on Facebook that swaps cards and scrapbook pages each month.  So in June the challenge was to do 4 cards for your partner and you had to do coloring on one card, 2nd card embossed (wet or dry), 3rd card had to have cut-outs or be cut-out and the 4th card could be anything you wanted.

So here are the cards that I created for my partner.  I hope you like them.
Sorry I can't get it to turn the correct way,
 but this is the card opened.
This is my anything goes card. It's a Z fold card and
is my favorite!!

This is my cut-out card.  I just love how it turned out.


This is my embossed one.  I used the Clockworks embossing folder
on the yellow mat.  The stamp reads, "Let's ride in tandem"



This one is my effort at coloring.  It is pretty
plain and simple but it'



































Don't forget! The Christmas in July Blog Hop starts on Saturday and runs each Saturday in July.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

1 comment:

We love comments!