Monday, May 6, 2013

LOAD 513 - Day 6 Red Herring

Today's LOAD 513 prompt was crime terminology - Red Herring.  A  red  herring,  according  to  Google,  is  either  a  dried  smoked  herring  which  has  turned  red  by  the  smoke  or  something  (especially  a  clue)  that  is  or  is  intended  to  be  misleading  or  distracting.  “The  book  is  fast-­‐paced  and  full  of  red  herrings.”    

The first thing that came to mind was Scooby Doo, but despite that being my very favorite cartoon I chose instead to do another layout for Taylor's book of more senior pictures.  I decided to scap that pics that were taken on a red background, thus doing something prompt related today.

I used some really old paper that I had laying around. I think it turned out ok.
 The picture of the layout isn't very good, but I'm tired (I guess that's what happens when you stay up until 4 a.m. finishing a book. LOL) and honestly just didn't want to keep working for a better pic.

Happy Crafting.
Theresa


A few more of Taylor's senior pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!